Good question, especially if you’re ever audited *gasp* and any of the below will work as proof that you shipped your sales out of Florida:
- Internal delivery orders listing item(s) sold, mailing address, and delivery date (with proof of expenses due to the delivery i.e. trip tickets signed by the person who delivers the item).
- United States Postal Service parcel post receipts with supporting documentation listing the item(s) and mailing address
- Common carriers’ receipts, bills of lading, or other proof of mailing address
- Export declaration
- Receipts from a licensed customs broker
- Proof of export signed by a customs officer.